P. S. I Love You (TV series)
This article does not cite any sources. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|P. S. I Love You|
|Genre||Romance, drama, soap opera|
|Created by||TV5 Network (company)
|Written by||Dino Grece
|Directed by||Robert Quebral
|Theme music composer||Willie Revillame
|Opening theme||I Love You by Anja Aguilar|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, Tagalog, English|
|No. of episodes||63|
|Executive producer(s)||Vicente "Vic" Del Rosario, Jr.|
|Producer(s)||Veronique Del Rosario-Corpus|
|Running time||30-45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Viva Television|
|Picture format||NTSC 480i|
|Original release||November 21, 2011– February 17, 2012|
P. S. I Love You is the TV sequel of the 1981 movie itself starred by Gabby Concepcion and Sharon Cuneta. It is a Filipino drama-romance series offered by TV5 and Viva Television. This primetime series is led by Gabby Concepcion, Dina Bonnevie, Alex Gonzaga, Kean Cipriano, AJ Muhlach and Nadine Lustre.
It aired Mondays to Fridays from November 21, 2011 to February 17, 2012 after Glamorosa.
It is produced by Vic Del Rosario, Jr. and Manuel V. Pangilinan. It marks as the second primetime series produced by Viva Television for TV5 after a decade.
The TV series garnered positive reviews throughout the run for Philippine Entertainment Critics.
Mark’s family business suffered from bankruptcy during the time he planned to marry Kristine. Soon after, Kristine accepted the marriage proposal of millionaire Antonio Tuazon. As they part ways, Mark became an investment banker and a self-made billionaire. On the other hand, Kristine became a devoted housewife for her family.
30 years after, Antonio Tuazon was killed and leaves his family’s business in bankruptcy. Andrea Tuazon, daughter of Antonio and Kristine, steps up to save their family’s assets. As advised to her, Andrea sells their business to Mark Roxas, her mother’s one great love.
When Kristine finds this out, she tries everything to prevent Mark from having business transactions with her family. However, Mark’s son Paul Stephen develops an intimate relationship with Kristine’s youngest daughter Candice. So as the war between the ex-lovers intensifies, the love between their children blossoms.
- Gabby Concepcion as Mark Roxas - The long lost love affair of Kristine and the father of Paul Stephen.
- Dina Bonnevie as Kristine Tuazon - The long lost love affair of Mark turned to be the wife of Antonio and mother of Andrea and Candice.
- Alex Gonzaga as Andrea Tuazon - The eldest daughter of Antonio and Kristine. She's the one who will suffer all the triumphs of her family after the death of her father.
- Kean Cipriano as Jason Jimenez - A boyband vocalist and boyfriend of Andrea.
- AJ Muhlach as Paul Stephen Roxas - The bratty son of Mark Roxas.
- Nadine Lustre as Candice Tuazon - The youngest daughter of Kristine and Antonio.
- Candy Pangilinan as Lovely
- Cheska Iñigo as Patricia
- Melissa Mendez as Stella
- Say Alonzo as Marga
- Cogie Domingo as Donald Bautista
- Nikki Bacolod as Shirley
- Jaycee Parker as Amanda
- Michael Flores as Dave
- Al Chris Galura
- Sarah Polvereni as Layla
- Lloyd Samartino as Antonio Tuazon
- Imee Schweighart as young Kristine
- Dino Imperial as young Mark
- Gabby Concepcion
- Dina Bonnevie
- Kean Cipriano
- Alex Gonzaga
- List of programs broadcast by TV5 (Philippines)
- List of shows previously aired by TV5