Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PAE in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PAE may refer to:
Science and technology
- Physical Address Extension, an x86 computer processor feature for accessing more than 4 gigabytes of RAM
- Power added efficiency, a percentage that rates the efficiency of a power amplifier
- Post Antibiotic Effect, the period of time following removal of an antibiotic drug during which there is no growth of the target organism
- Port Access Entity, in the IEEE 802.1X networking environment
- Primary amoebic encephalitis, another name for primary amoebic meningoencephalitis
- Prostatic artery embolization, a treatment for benign prostatic hypertrophy.
- City of Port Adelaide Enfield, South Australia
- Paine Field (IATA airport code), an airport in Everett, Washington
- Pacific Architects and Engineers, a United States defense contractor
- Post-autistic economics, a criticism of neoclassical economics
- Provisional Admission Exercise, an interim exercise/period in Singapore education
- Patent assertion entity, a patent troll company
- Large Physical Address Extension (LPAE), in the ARM architecture
- All pages with titles beginning with PAE
- All pages with titles containing PAE
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PAE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.