Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PAE or pae in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PAE or Pae may refer to:
Science and technology
- Physical Address Extension, an x86 computer processor feature for accessing more than 4 gigabytes of RAM
- Power added efficiency, a percentage that rates the efficiency of a power amplifier
- Post Antibiotic Effect, the period of time following removal of an antibiotic drug during which there is no growth of the target organism
- Port Access Entity, in the IEEE 802.1X networking environment
- Prostatic artery embolization, a treatment for benign prostatic hypertrophy.
- Pae (wasp), a genus of wasps in the family Crabronidae
- Pae River, former name of the Taedong River in Pyongyang, Korea
- Pae, Tallinn, subdistrict of Lasnamäe District, Tallinn, Estonia
- Pae, Padise Parish, village in Padise Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Pae, Rapla County, village in Kehtna Parish, Rapla County, Estonia
- Paine Field (IATA airport code), an airport in Everett, Washington
- Yustinus Pae (born 1983), Indonesian footballer
- Pae Gil-su (born 1972), North Korean gymnast
- Mark Pae (born 1926), Anglican bishop
- Pae Tal-jun (born 1972), North Korean politician
- Pacific Architects and Engineers, a United States defense contractor
- Post-autistic economics, a criticism of neoclassical economics
- Provisional Admission Exercise, an interim exercise/period in Singapore education
- Patent assertion entity, a patent troll company
- Bae (surname), a Korean family name often spelled "Pae"
- Large Physical Address Extension (LPAE), in the ARM architecture
- All pages beginning with "PAE"
- All pages with a title containing PAE
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PAE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.