From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PBR may refer to:
Science and technology
- Pebble bed reactor, a type of nuclear reactor
- Peripheral benzodiazepine receptor, another name for translocator protein
- Policy-based routing
- Pusey-Barrett-Rudolph theorem about the reality of quantum states
- Physically based rendering, a method used in computer graphics
- Petrobras, Brazilian oil company, NYSE code
- Payment by Results
- Pre-Budget Report, one of the two economic forecasts that HM Treasury is required to deliver to the UK Parliament each year
- Patrolled By Radar, US band
- Parti Burkinabè pour la Refondation
- Plant breeders' rights over new varieties
- Professional Bull Riders, an international professional bull riding organization
- Puffing Billy Railway, Melbourne, tourist railway in Australia
- Pelita Bandung Raya, a football club based in Bandung, Indonesia
- Performance-based regulation, of utilities
- Pabst Blue Ribbon, an American beer brand, originally established in 1844.
- Pokémon Battle Revolution, a video game for the Nintendo Wii.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PBR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.