From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PCPA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PCPA may refer to:
- para-Chlorophenylalanine (fenclonine), a synthetic amino acid
- Premature cleavage and polyadenylation
- para-Chlorophenoxyacetate (pCPA), a pesticide
- Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts, a school in Santa Maria, California, United States
- Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, an order of nuns in the Franciscan tradition
- Portland Center for the Performing Arts, in Portland, Oregon, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PCPA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.