|Look up PDD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PDD may refer to:
- Parkinson's disease dementia
- Persons with developmental disabilities
- Pervasive developmental disorder
- Proventricular dilatation disease, also known as "macaw wasting disease"
- Progressive diaphyseal dysplasia, also known as Camurati–Engelmann disease
- Persistent depressive disorder, also known as dysthymia
- P. Diddy
- Partnership for Democracy and Development in Central America
- Pas de deux, a type of ballet dance
- PDD (2,2-bis-trifluoromethyl 1-4,5-difluoro-1,3-dioxole) an amorphous fluorocarbon used as a copolymer in products such as Teflon AF
- Percentage depth dose curve, the absorbed radiation dose in a medium, varying with depth.
- Physical device driver
- Pinky Dinky Doo
- An alternative file extension for Portable Document Format files that are preferentially opened by Adobe Photoshop
- Presidential Decision Directive, a kind of national security directive from the Bill Clinton presidency
- Process Driven Development, software development methodology
- Professional Disc for DATA or ProDATA, an optical disc format produced by Sony
- Pulsed discharge detector, a type of gas chromatography ion detector
- Project Design Document, a precise project description which serves as the basis for the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) (project evaluation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PDD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.