From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PDD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PDD may refer to:
- Parkinson's Disease Dementia
- pervasive developmental disorder
- Proventricular Dilatation Disease, aka Macaw Wasting Disease
- Progressive Diaphyseal Dysplasia, aka Camurati-Engelmann Disease
- Persistent Depressive Disorder, AKA Dysthymia
- P. Diddy
- Partnership for Democracy and Development in Central America
- Pas de deux, a type of ballet dance
- PDD (2,2-bis-trifluoromethyl 1-4,5-difluoro-1,3-dioxole) an amorphous fluorocarbon used as a copolymer in products such as Teflon AF
- Percentage depth dose curve, the absorbed radiation dose in a medium, varying with depth.
- Physical device driver
- Pinky Dinky Doo
- An alternative file extension for Portable Document Format files that are preferentially opened by Adobe Photoshop
- Presidential Decision Directive
- Process Driven Development, software development methodology
- Professional Disc for DATA or ProDATA - an optical disc format produced by Sony
- Pulsed discharge detector, a type of gas chromatography ion detector
- Project Design Document, a precise project description which serves as the basis for the CDM (Clean Development Mechanism) project evaluation
- Product Definition Data, for design, specification, manufacture, inspection, and repair of tooling, parts, assemblies, products and components.
- Programme de Doha pour le développement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PDD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.