From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PDH may refer to:
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme, an enzyme
- Plesiochronous digital hierarchy, a technology used in telecommunications networks
- Pound–Drever–Hall technique, a widely used and powerful approach for stabilizing the frequency (or wavelength) of light emitted by a laser
- Professional Development Hours, a measure of continuing professional development for licensed professionals
- Pyranose dehydrogenase (acceptor), an enzyme
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase, the first component enzyme of pyruvate dehydrogenase complex
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PDH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.