From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PDI may refer to:
- Investigations Police of Chile (Spanish: Policia de Investigaciones de Chile), the state police force of Chile
- Party for Justice and Integration (Albanian: Partia për Drejtësi dhe Integrim), an Albanian political party
- Pacific Data Images (1980–2000), former American computer animation production company, purchased by DreamWorks
- Philippine Daily Inquirer, a broadsheet newspaper in the Philippines and one of the Philippines' newspapers of record
- Plumbing & Drainage Institute, an American plumbing products manufacturers certification organization
- Partai Demokrasi Indonesia (Indonesian Democratic Party) (1973–2004), a defunct political party
- Polo Democrático Independiente (Independent Democratic Pole, a Colombian leftwing social democratic political party
Chemistry and biochemistry
- Pyridinediimine, organic compounds used as ligands
- Perylenediimide, a member of the rylene dyes
- Protein dispersibility index, a means of comparing the solubility of a protein in water
- Protein disulfide isomerase, an enzyme which catalyzes the formation and breakage of disulfide bonds in proteins
- Polydispersity index, to the molecular weight distribution of polymers
- Pentaho Data Integration, Pentaho Data Integration (PDI, also called Kettle) is the component of Pentaho responsible for the Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes.
- Personal data interchange, an information sharing standard developed by the Versit Consortium
- Portable Database Image (.pdi), a file format to store structured databases for reporting and analysis in a highly compressed way
- Preserved Disk Image, disk image file format used by the PC Preservation Project
- Program and Debug Interface, an Atmel proprietary interface for external programming and on-chip debugging of computing devices.
- Projected Digital Image, a digital image used for projection, often in the context of a photographic competition
- Peripheral drift illusion, a motion illusion generated by the presentation of a sawtooth luminance grating in the visual periphery
- Pilot direction indicator, guides a bomber pilot during a bomb run
- Power Distance Index
- Powered Descent Initiation, the maneuver of the Apollo Lunar Module as it descended from lunar orbit to landing
- Performance Daily Intake, a recommendation of daily vitamin and mineral intake, similar to RDI
- Pre-delivery inspection, the examination of a car, home, or other traded goods before handover to the new owner.
- Project Development and Implementation, a structured phased-gate process used by Oil and Gas companies (such as Inter Pipeline Ltd in Canada) to execute capital projects.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PDI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.