|Look up pdq in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PDQ is a three-letter abbreviation for "pretty damned (or darn) quick(ly)".
PDQ may also refer to:
- PDQ Food Stores, a convenience store chain in the American Midwest
- PDQ Chocolate, a flavored drink mix
- PDQ terminal, terminals which process credit and debit card transactions
- Oil rigs combining production, drilling and quarters, e.g. Thunder Horse PDQ
- Powerbook G3 PDQ (aka Wallstreet Series II), an Apple laptop model
- Qualcomm pdQ, precursor to the Kyocera 6035, an early Palm OS smart phone
- PDQ (Pretty Damn Quick), Neil J. Gunther's performance analysis software
- Physician Data Query, the US National Cancer Institute's (NCI) comprehensive cancer database
- PDQ (game show), an American television game show which aired from 1966 to 1969
- Prose Descriptive Qualities, a role-playing game system by Atomic Sock Monkey Press
- Permanently disqualified, or 4F, unfit for military service
- P. D. Q. Bach, a fictitious composer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PDQ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.