Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pdq in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PDQ is a three-letter abbreviation for "pretty damned (or darn) quick(ly)".
PDQ may also refer to:
- PDQ Food Stores, a convenience store chain in the American Midwest
- PDQ Chocolate, a flavored drink mix
- PDQ terminal, terminals which process credit and debit card transactions
- Oil rigs combining production, drilling and quarters, e.g. Thunder Horse PDQ
- Powerbook G3 PDQ (aka Wallstreet Series II), an Apple laptop model
- Qualcomm pdQ, precursor to the Kyocera 6035, an early Palm OS smart phone
- PDQ (Pretty Damn Quick), Neil J. Gunther's performance analysis software
- Physician Data Query, the US National Cancer Institute's (NCI) comprehensive cancer database
- PDQ (game show), an American television game show which aired from 1966 to 1969
- Prose Descriptive Qualities, a role-playing game system by Atomic Sock Monkey Press
- P. D. Q. Bach, a fictitious composer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PDQ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.