From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PGI may refer to:
- Protected geographical indication, one of the three protected denomination for agricultural products of the EU
- Parking guidance and information
- Glucose-6-phosphate isomerase, also known as Phosphoglucose isomerase
- The Portland Group, Inc., a software company providing compilers and programming tools
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, in Chandigarh
- Prostacyclin (PGI2)
- Pyrotechnics Guild International
- Protected geographical indication, one of three Protected Geographical Status markings defined in European Union law to protect the names of regional foods.
- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences in Lucknow
- PGi - Premiere Global Services Inc, a global web conferencing and conference calling company
- Chitato Airport, an Angolan airport with this IATA code.
- PGI Management, an Andorra base ski worldwide management company.
- Piranha Games Inc., a Canadian video game development company.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PGI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.