Jump to navigation Jump to search
PHK may refer to:
- Palm Beach County Glades Airport (IATA code)
- Poul-Henning Kamp, Danish FreeBSD developer
- Polyhydroxyketone, a class of carbohydrates
- Phosphorylase kinase, PhK, an enzyme
- Publik Hysterik Kaos, a group of supporters of the Belgian football club Royal Standard de Liège
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PHK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.