Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pil, PIL, Píl, pił, or -pil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pil or PIL may refer to:
- Pil, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Carlos Miguel Jiménez Airport (IATA Code: PIL), in Pilar, Paraguay
- Port Isabel-Cameron County Airport (FAA Code: PIL), in Port Isabel, Texas
- Pacific International Lines, a Singapore-based shipping company
- Poslednja Igra Leptira, a former Yugoslavian pop rock band
- Portland Interscholastic League, a high school athletic conference in Oregon
- Python Imaging Library
- Patient information leaflet
- Public Image Ltd, an English post-punk band
- Publishing Interchange Language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PIL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.