(Redirected from PITA)
|Look up pita, PITA, or pain in the ass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pita is a leavened flatbread found in Middle Eastern cuisine.
Pita or PITA may also refer to:
- Pita (footballer) or Edvaldo Oliveira Chaves (born 1958), Brazilian footballer
- Dan Pița (born 1938), Romanian film director
- Pita, the pseudonym of Peter Rehberg (born 1968), a European electronic musician
- Pita Taufatofua, Olympic athlete
- Immoral Traffic Persons (Prevention) Act, legislation in India
- Pita, a type of pastry in Greek and Balkan cuisine similar to burek
- Pita, fibers from a century plant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.