|Look up poc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
POC, PoC, or POc may refer to:
- Paid outside closing, money paid in real estate transactions not included in calculations.
- Percentage-of-completion method, work in progress evaluation
- Point of contact, in an organization
- Production office coordinator, in film and television production
- Preliminary offering circular, for a new security
- POC Sports, a Swedish manufacturer
- Philippine Olympic Committee, the National Olympic Committee of the Philippines
- Professional Officer Course, of the US Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps program
- Provisional Organizing Committee to Reconstitute a Marxist-Leninist Communist Party in the United States, a short-lived but historically important anti-revisionist splinter of the Communist Party USA
Science, technology, and medicine
- Products of conception, tissue resulting from the union of an egg and sperm
- Proof of concept, used to demonstrate the feasibility of an idea
- Proof-of-capacity, an algorithm used to mine the Burstcoin digital cryptocurrency
- Point of care, designating a service or product as happening at a formal or informal medical-services facility, such as a doctor's office, pharmacy, or clinic
- Push-to-talk over cellular (PoC), similar to Push-to-talk (PTT), service to use cellphone as walkie-talkie
- Portable oxygen concentrator, a medical oxygen source
- Particulate organic carbon, carbon particles too large to pass through a filter
- People of color
- Prisoner of conscience, a term used by Amnesty International
- Proto-Oceanic language (POc), the protolanguage ancestral to the Oceanic languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title POC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.