Jump to navigation Jump to search
PPG may stand for:
Science and technology
- Pacific Proving Grounds, a former US-operated nuclear test site
- Photoplethysmograph, an optically obtained volumetric measurement of an organ
- Pterygopalatine ganglion, one of the four Parasympathetic ganglia of the head and neck
- Pteridophyte Phylogeny Group, a group promoting taxonomy of ferns
- Photolabile protecting group, a strategy to temporarily protect functional group(s) and liberate upon action of light
- Policosanol, a nutritional supplement
- PPG Industries, a U.S. manufacturer, and its PPG Place office complex
- Polypropylene glycol, a polymer
- Post-prandial glucose, a measure of blood sugar after a meal
- Pounds per gallon, a measure of density, typically of a fluid. It is common in the oil industry, especially as a unit for Mud weight.
- Purpurogallin, the aglycon of several glycosides from nutgalls
- PPG Phonem, a vocal synthesizer
- Palm Products GmbH, an audio synthesizer company
- Penile plethysmograph a device to measure male arousal
- Push Proxy Gateway, a component of a WAP server in telecommunications
- Pulse pattern generator, a piece of electronic test equipment or software used to generate digital electronics stimuli
- PPG tankette, a Soviet armoured vehicle
- IATA airport code for Pago Pago International Airport
- Powered paragliding, a form of ultralight aviation
- Phased plasma gun, a weapon in the Babylon 5 universe
- The Powerpuff Girls, an animated television series
- Powerpuff Girls Z, a Japanese TV series based on the American one
- The Powerpuff Girls (2016 TV series), a reboot of the original series
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, a major newspaper in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania region.
- Planning Policy Guidance Notes, in the United Kingdom
- Points per game in sports
- Power play goal in ice hockey
- PPG Industries
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PPG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.