Jump to navigation Jump to search
PRIA is a four-letter acronym or abbreviation, and may refer to:
- International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, a biennial scientific international conference
- Proceedings of the Royal Irish Academy, an Irish journal
- Public Relations Institute of Australia, an Australian association of communication professionals
Pria may refer to:
- Pría, a municipality within the province and autonomous community of Asturias, in northern Spain
- Pria (beetle), an insect genus in the family Nitidulidae (the sap beetles)
- Priya (given name), a girl's name common in India meaning "beloved"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PRIA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.