PRIA is a four-letter acronym or abbreviation, and may refer to:
- International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, a biennial scientific international conference
- Proceedings of the Royal Irish Academy, an Irish journal
- Public Relations Institute of Australia, an Australian association of communication professionals
Pria may refer to:
- Pría, a municipality within the province and autonomous community of Asturias, in northern Spain
- Pria (beetle), an insect genus in the family Nitidulidae (the sap beetles)
- Priya (given name), a girl's name common in India meaning "beloved"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PRIA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.