From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PSK in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PSK may refer to:
- Revolutionary Party of Kurdistan (PŞK), a Kurdish Separatist guerrilla group in Turkey
- Kurdistan Socialist Party (PSK), a Kurdish party in Turkey
- Phi Sigma Kappa, a fraternity
- Österreichische Postsparkasse (P.S.K.), a postal savings bank in Austria
Science and technology
- Phase-shift keying, a digital modulation technique
- Pre-shared key, a method to set encryption keys
- Polysaccharide-K, a protein-bound polysaccharide
- "P.S.K. What Does It Mean?", a song by Schoolly D
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PSK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.