From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pst in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PST may refer to:
Science and technology
- Lead scandium tantalate, a ceramic material
- Post-stall technology, aircraft control system
- Program structure tree, a hierarchical representation of computer program structure
- Pocket set theory, an alternative axiom system of set theory created by Raldall M. Holmes
- Planar separator theorem, a theorem in graph theory
- Singer–Prebisch thesis (by Raúl Prebisch and Hans Singer), about deterioration of terms of trade, between primary products and manufactured goods.
- Path of Remembrance and Comradeship, a memorial and recreational path around Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Poznański Szybki Tramwaj, a tram line in Poznań, Poland
- Prestonpans railway station, East Lothian, Scotland
- Personal Storage Table, a file format used in Microsoft applications
- Photoshop tennis, a computer-art game with participants taking turns altering an image
- Planescape: Torment, a computer role-playing game
- Politiets sikkerhetstjeneste, the Norwegian police security agency
- Provincial Sales Tax, a sales tax in most Canadian provinces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.