From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PTH may refer to:
- Parathyroid hormone
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey, a US township
- Phantom time hypothesis, a proposed theory that a calendar change explains the lack of archaeology coinciding with the Early Middle Ages
- Phenolphthalein, an indicator used in chemical reactions to indicate the presence of a base
- Port Huron (Amtrak station), Michigan, United States, station code PTH
- Protest the Hero, a Canadian progressive metal band from Whitby, Ontario
- Perth railway station, Scotland, station code PTH
- GNU Portable Threads, a thread library
- phenylthiohydantoin, a type of amino acid derivative formed by the Edman degradation
- Pin through hole, or plated through-hole: see through-hole technology, mounting scheme used in electronics with component leads inserted through drilled holes
- Polskie Towarzystwo Historyczne, the Polish Historical Society
- Provincial Trunk Highway: see List of Manitoba provincial highways
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PTH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.