From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PVC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PVC is the plastic polyvinyl chloride.
PVC also may refer to:
- Peripheral venous catheter, intravenous tube
- Permanent virtual circuit, in electronic networks
- Premature ventricular contraction, heart condition
- PVC group, a bacterial clade
- Pro-vice-chancellor, a senior academic in a managerial role
- Param Vir Chakra, military honor of India
- Provincetown Municipal Airport, IATA Airport Code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PVC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.