Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PVC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PVC is the plastic polyvinyl chloride.
PVC also may refer to:
Science and technology
- Peripheral venous catheter, intravenous tube
- Permanent virtual circuit, in electronic networks
- Pixel Visual Core, a programmable image processor used in mobile devices
- Premature ventricular contraction, an abnormal heart beat
- PVC group, a bacterial clade
- Pro-vice-chancellor, a senior academic in a managerial role
- Param Vir Chakra, military honor of India
- Provincetown Municipal Airport, IATA Airport Code
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PVC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.