Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PWM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PWM may refer to:
Science and technology
- Position weight matrix, a representation in motifs in biological sequences
- Pulse-width modulation, a technique for encoding information into a signal
- PWM (window manager), a Unix-based X window manager
- Panzerwurfmine, a type of German anti-tank hand grenade
- Portland International Jetport, an airport in the U.S.
- Professional Wealth Management, a financial magazine
- Permanent Way Machine, the British Rail Class 97/6 locomotives
- Polskie Wydawnictwo Muzyczne, the Polish Music Publishing House
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PWM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.