From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pacing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pacing may refer to:
- Pacing, an athletic technique of spreading one's effort out over longer-distance track and field and swimming races
- Pacing (horse gait), a horse gait used in standardbred horse races
- Motor-paced racing, bicycling behind a car or motorcycle to profit from the slipstream
- Pacing, an example of psychomotor agitation where a person walks around a room because of mental stress or anxiety
- Cardiac pacing, regulation of the heart rate, generally in the sense of artificial methods:
- Pacing (forestry), a means of estimating distances by counting the number of paces taken to walk a traverse
- Pacing, a technique in hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pacing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.