From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pacing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pacing may refer to:
- Pacing (horse gait), a horse gait used in Standardbred horse races
- Pacing, an example of psychomotor agitation where a person walks around a room because of mental stress or anxiety
- Pacing, the even spreading out of athletes' strength in longer-distance track and field and swimming races, so that they don't burn themselves out
- Pacing, a technique used in hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming
- Cardiac pacing, regulation of the heart rate, generally in the sense of artificial methods:
- Pacing (forestry), a means of estimating distances by counting the number of paces taken to walk a traverse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pacing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.