Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pacing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pacing may refer to:
- Pacing, an athletic technique of spreading one's effort out over longer-distance track and field and swimming races
- Pacing (horse gait), a horse gait used in standardbred horse races
- Motor-paced racing, bicycling behind a car or motorcycle to profit from the slipstream
- Pacing, an example of psychomotor agitation where a person walks around a room because of mental stress or anxiety
- Pacing, an energy management strategy used to manage symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Cardiac pacing, regulation of the heart rate, generally in the sense of artificial methods:
- Pacing (forestry), a means of estimating distances by counting the number of paces taken to walk a traverse
- Pacing, a technique in hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming
- Pacing (narrative), the speed at which a story is told
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pacing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.