Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up packet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Packet may refer to:
- A small container or pouch
- Network packet, a formatted unit of data carried by a packet-mode computer network
- Packet radio, a form of amateur radio data communications using the AX25 protocol
- Packet trade, regularly scheduled cargo, passenger, and mail trade conducted by ship
- Packet boat, type of boat used for scheduled mail or passenger service
- C-82 Packet, a U.S. military transport aircraft
- Packet Newspapers, British newspaper group
- All pages beginning with Packet
- All pages with a title containing Packet
- Package (disambiguation)
- Pack (disambiguation)
- Kit (disambiguation)
- MacGuffin - A plot device in the form of some goal, desired object, or another motivator popularized in the 1930s by Alfred Hitchcock: "Taken from a story about two men on a train. One man says, 'What's that package up there in the baggage rack?' And the other answers, 'Oh, that's a MacGuffin'. The first one asks, 'What's a MacGuffin?'"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Packet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.