Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up packing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikibooks has a book on the topic of: Packing & Moving Household Goods|
Packing may refer to:
- Packaging and labeling
- Relocation, also known as moving.
- Moving company, a business that puts goods into boxes to protect them and to make them easier to carry while in transit
- Meat packing industry, the process of cutting up a slaughtered animal into saleable products.
- Packing, also known as an O-ring or other type of Seal (mechanical), a term for a sealing material
- Structured packing, i.e. internals of a distillation column
- Sphere packing, a 3D mathematical problem
- Packing problems, a recreational mathematics approach
- Set packing, a classic computing problem
- Packing (firestopping), the process of installing backer materials, such as mineral wool in service penetrations
- Packing (phallus), the practice of wearing a phallic object inside the clothing to give the appearance of male genitals
- Packing and cracking, a method of creating voting districts to give one party an advantage over another. Packing creates a few "sacrificial" districts with an overwhelming majority for the party who is put at an overall disadvantage.
- Data structure alignment, as in bit-packing in computers
- Concealed carry, or packing, means to carry a concealed weapon
- An autism therapy involving wrapping children in cold wet sheets
- Jury packing, selecting biased jurors for a court case
- All pages beginning with "Packing"
- All pages with a title containing Packing
- Pack (disambiguation)
- Packer (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Packing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.