From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Padaung ("copper neck") may refer to:
- A tribe of Burma's Kayan ethnic group, known for wearing copper neck rings.
- Padaung language, spoken by the Kayan people of Burma
- Padaung (village)
- Padaung Island, Rakhine, Myanmar
- Padung (earring) a type of earring worn by the Karo people of northern Sumatra
- maps.google, February 5, 2011
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Padaung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.