From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up paddock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Paddock is an enclosure for horses. It may also refer to:
- Paddock, Huddersfield, suburb in England
- Paddock Township (disambiguation)
- Paddock Wood, village in Kent, England
- Paddock (war rooms), a two-level concrete citadel in Dollis Hill serving as war rooms for Winston Churchill during World War II
- Paddock Shops, a shopping center in Louisville, Kentucky
- Paddock, a type of Field (agriculture)
- Paddock, the enclosed area at a race track where horses are paraded and mounted before a race, and unsaddled after a race; and by inference, similar preparation areas in motorsport
- Paddock, a toad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paddock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.