From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Paden or paden in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paden may refer to:
- Paden, Mississippi, a village in Tishomingo County, Mississippi, United States
- Paden, Oklahoma, a town in Okfuskee County, Oklahoma, United States
- Paden City, West Virginia, a city in West Virginia, United States
- Paden Island, an island in Wetzel County, West Virginia
- Clifton Paden ("John Emerson"), American silent filmmaker, 1874–1956
- Margaret Peden, Australian cricketer, (1905–1981)
- Cline Paden, American evangelist and missionary, (1919–2007)
- Frank Paden and Johnny Paden (of The Marvelows)
- Paden, a fictional character played by Kevin Kline in the 1985 movie Silverado
- Paden, est. 2007, a California based clothing line created by Davey Havok of AFI
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.