Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up padi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Padi or PADI may refer to:
- Padi, Chennai, India
- Padi, Iran
- Padi (band), a musical group
- PADI Peptidyl Arginine Deiminase
- Paddy field, a type of cultivated land
- Paddy (unmilled rice)
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors, a scuba organization
- PPPoE Active Discovery Initiation, establishment of a connection via Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Padi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.