Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up padre or Padre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Padre means father in many Romance languages, and it may also refer to:
- Padre Island, a barrier island in the U.S. State of Texas
- North Padre Island, northern part of the Padre Island
- South Padre Island, southern part of the Padre Island
- Padre Island National Seashore
- Padre (software), an integrated development environment for the Perl programming language
- PADRE, Partnership for Acid Drainage Remediation in Europe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Padre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.