From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up padre or Padre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Padre means father in many Romance languages, and it may also refer to:
- Padre Island, a barrier island in the U.S. State of Texas
- North Padre Island, northern part of the Padre Island
- South Padre Island, southern part of the Padre Island
- Padre Island National Seashore
- PADRE, Partnership for Acid Drainage Remediation in Europe
- Padre (software), an integrated development environment for the Perl programming language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Padre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.