From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Padus can refer to:
- Po (river) ("Padus" in ancient Latin)
- Prunus subg. Padus, a subgenus of the plant genus Prunus
- Padus, Wisconsin
- Padus Vallis, a geographical feature (valley) on the planet Mars
- Padus, Inc., developer of DiscJuggler
- Padania, alternative name for Po Valley, Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Padus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.