From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up paintbrush in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A paintbrush is a brush for applying ink or paint.
Paintbrush may also refer to:
- Paint (software) (for some time renamed Paintbrush for Windows, also known as MS Paint or Microsoft Paint), a simple graphics program bundled with Microsoft Windows
- Paintbrush (software), a free graphics editing application for Mac OS X
- PC Paintbrush, a graphics editing software created by the ZSoft Corporation
- Paintbrush (confectionery), a type of confectionery made by Impact Creations
- Indian paintbrushes, the semi-parasitic Castilleja plant genus
- Paintbrushes, certain Haemanthus plants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paintbrush.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.