From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up palaver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Palaver may refer to:
- Palaver, from palavra, List of English words of Portuguese origin
- Panyarring, used to force a person to a palver or palaver, a court-like process for repayment of loss
- Palaver (politics), Ernest Wamba dia Wamba
- Palaver sauce or Palava sauce, a type of stew widely eaten in West Africa
- Toguna (or palaver hut), a public building erected by the Dogon people in Mali
- The Ghana Palaver, sued by Francis Amanfoh Ambassador to Liberia in 2008
- Palaver Point, on the west side of Two Hummock Island, in the Palmer Archipelago
- Schweiz ohne Armee? Ein Palaver "Switzerland without an army? A palaver" Max Frisch
- Palaver, a Romance of Northern Nigeria, 1926 Geoffrey Barkas
- Palaver (film), a 1969 Dutch-language Belgian fantasy film directed by Emile Degelin
- Palaver IRC client
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palaver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.