Jump to navigation Jump to search
Palawa may refer to:
- Palawa, Alwar, a village in India
- Palawa, Jharkhand, a town in India
- Aboriginal Tasmanian (AKA Palawa), the indigenous people of the island state of Tasmania, Australia.
- Palawa (political group), descendants of the Bass Strait Island Aboriginal community
- Palawa kani, a Tasmanian language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.