From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Palmira may refer to:
- Palmira, Mendoza, a town in Argentina
- Palmira, Valle del Cauca, a city and a municipality in Colombia
- Santos Dumont, Minas Gerais, formerly named Palmira, a city and a municipality in Brazil
- Palmira, Cuba a city and a municipality
- Palmira, Táchira a town in Venezuela
- Palmira, Chiriquí, Panama
- Palmira, Colón, Panama
- Palmira, Los Santos, Panama
- Nueva Palmira a city in Colonia, Uruguay
- Palmira Brummett, American historian
- Palmira, regina di Persia, an opera.
- The former name of the EasyCruise Life cruise ship, 1998–2001
- Zaynab bint Jahsh, wife of Muhammad
- FC Palmira Odessa, Ukrainian association football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palmira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.