From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paluma may refer to:
- Places in Queensland, Australia
- Paluma, Queensland, a township
- Paluma Dam, part of the water supply system for the city of Townsville
- Paluma Important Bird Area
- HMAS Paluma, various ships of the Royal Australian Navy
- Paluma class survey motor launch, four hydrographic survey launches of the Royal Australian Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paluma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.