||This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013)
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6 is a Micro Four Thirds digital camera by Panasonic Lumix with a 16 megapixel resolution sensor. It is the successor to the GF5. The GF6 adds Wi-fi with NFC, a 180 degree tilting screen and a mode dial with a customizable lever.  It also has an improved grip and better ISO performance when compared to its predecessor.  It comes bundled with the new Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5–5.6 II Asph., Mega O.I.S., which boasts better build quality, a smaller design and improved sharpness.
- 16 Megapixels Live MOS sensor and Venus Engine
- Creative Panorama and Creative Control with 19 filters
- Self Shot mode with 180° revolvable LCD screen
- Wi-Fi and NFC for Smartphones
- Full HD movies 1.920 x 1.080 with stereo sound
Media related to Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6 at Wikimedia Commons