Jump to navigation Jump to search
Panny may refer to:
- Panavision, an American motion picture equipment company specializing in cameras and lenses
- Panasonic Corporation, a Japanese electronics manufacturer
- Joseph Panny (1796–1838), Austrian composer and violinist
- Panny Nikas (born 1988), Australian footballer
- The Church of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vítězné), a Carmelite church in Prague
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.