From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pano may refer to:
- Nondalton Airport, Alaska, with the ICAO code PANO.
- The character Pano Rodokin from the MÄR manga series.
- Pano Aqil, a taluka (administrative division) in Pakistan
Culture and Language
- Páno, one of the family of Panoan languages, within the wider group of Pano-Tacanan languages spoken in South America.
- Pano people, more correctly known as Tsimané people of Bolivia
- Paño, a form of prison artwork from Chicano people in the United States
Science and Medicine
- Panosteitis, a common bone disease in dogs.
Business and Technology
- Pano Logic, computer hardware and software manufacturer
- Panajot Pano, Albanian football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.