From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pansy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The name may also refer to:
- Pansy, Arkansas, an unincorporated community
- Pansy, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Pansy, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Pansy, Pennsylvania, an unincorporated community
- Pansy, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Isabella Macdonald Alden (1841 – 1930), an American author who used the pseudonym "Pansy"
Art, entertainment, and media
- Pansy Parkinson, a minor character in the Harry Potter fiction series
Flora and fauna
- Junonia, a genus of nymphalid butterflies commonly known as pansies
- Sea pansy, a marine organism formed of a collection of polyps
- HMS Pansy, a Royal Navy Arabis-class sloop completed in 1916
- USS Pansy (1861), a steamer acquired by the Union Navy from the Union Army during the American Civil War
- Pansy, the name of the locomotive on the Richmond–Kurrajong railway line
- Pansy, a slang term for an effeminate, homosexual male, see List of LGBT slang
- see also Pansy Craze, a gay cultural phenomenon in the United States in the 1930s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pansy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.