From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Papa, Shetland, one of the Scalloway Islands, lying north west of Burra and east of Oxna
- West Head of Papa, a tidal island off Papa, Shetland
- Papa Little
- Papa Stour (Great Papa)
- Sound of Papa, a strait between Papa Stour and the Sandness peninsula.
- Pabay, off the island of Skye.
- Pabbay near Barra lying in the Bishop's Isles
- Pabbay near Harris
- Pabbay, South Uist at grid reference
- Papey - an Icelandic island named after the Papar.
- W.F. Skene (1872) John of Fordun's Chronicle of the Scottish nation. Edinburgh: Edmonston and Douglas. Page 41.
- Thomson (2008) pp. 15-16
- Thomson (2008) p. 15
- "Isle of Pabay - History". Retrieved 2007-12-15.