From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up papago in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Papago may refer to:
- An archaic term for Tohono O'odham people
- The language spoken by the Tohono O'odham people
- Papago (moth), a genus of geometer moths
- Papago Freeway, I-10 through Phoenix, Arizona
- Papago Freeway Tunnel, a tunnel in Arizona
- Papago Park, a park in Arizona
- Papago, a village in the northern part of the island of Saipan
- USS Papago (ATF-160), a ship of the U.S. Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Papago.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.