Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up papago in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Papago may refer to:
- An archaic term for Tohono O'odham people
- The language spoken by the Tohono O'odham people
- Papago (moth), a genus of geometer moths
- Papago Freeway, I-10 through Phoenix, Arizona
- Papago Freeway Tunnel, a tunnel in Arizona
- Papago Park, a park in Arizona
- Papago, a village in the northern part of the island of Saipan
- USS Papago (ATF-160), a ship of the U.S. Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Papago.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.