From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up paperboy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A paperboy is a young person delivering newspapers to homes.
Paperboy or Paperboys may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Paperboy (1994 film), a Canadian horror film by Douglas Jackson, named after the role
- The Paperboy (2012 film), an American drama by Lee Daniels
- Paperboys (film), a 2001 American documentary by Mike Mills
- Paper Boys, a 2009 American coming-of-age film by Bryan E. Hall
- The Paperboy (Fawlty Towers), a fictional character in the British sitcom Fawlty Towers
- The Paperboy (novel), a 1995 novel by Pete Dexter
- Paperboy, a 1999 novel by Isabelle Holland
- Paperboy, a 2011 memoir by Northern Irish writer Tony Macaulay
- The Paperboy (Pilkey book), a 1997 Caldecott Honor Award winning children's book by Dav Pilkey
- Paperboy (rapper) (born 1969), American rapper
- Paperboy Fabe (born 1984), American music producer
- Eli "Paperboy" Reed, American singer
- Paperboys (Norwegian duo), a Norwegian hip hop duo
- The Paperboys (Canadian band), a Canadian folk music band
- "Paperboy", a song by Charles Hamilton, feat. B.o.B
- "Paperboy", a song by Stabilo from Cupid?
- "Paperboy", a song from the 2011 Bruce Hornsby musical SCKBSTD
- Paperboy (video game), a 1985 arcade game by Atari Games, named after the role
- Josh Wilson (baseball) (born 1981), nicknamed "The Paperboy", American baseball shortstop
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paperboy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.