Jump to navigation Jump to search
Paraffin may refer to:
- Paraffin wax, a white or colourless soft solid that is used as a lubricant and for other applications
- Liquid paraffin (drug), a very highly refined mineral oil used in cosmetics and for medical purposes
- Alkane, a saturated hydrocarbon
- Kerosene, a fuel that is also known as paraffin
- Mineral oil, any of various colorless, odorless, light mixtures of alkanes in the C15 to C40 range from a non-vegetable (mineral) source, particularly a distillate of petroleum
- Petroleum jelly, also called soft paraffin
- Tractor vaporising oil, a fuel for petrol-paraffin engines
- "Paraffin" (song) the first single off the 1995 album Salt Peter by Ruby
- Paraffin - WiX command-line tool, a free software toolset that builds Windows Installer (MSI) packages from an XML document
- Paraffin (album)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paraffin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.