From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parallels may refer to:
- Circle of latitude (often called parallels), imaginary east-west circles connecting all locations that share a given latitude
- "Parallels", the third track from the 1977 Yes album Going for the One
- Parallels (2015 film) an American science-fiction adventure film.
- Parallels (album), the sixth album by progressive metal band Fates Warning
- Parallels (band), a Canadian synth-pop trio consisting of Holly Dodson, Nick Dodson and Artem Galperine
- Parallels (engineering), rectangular blocks of metal used when machining requires work to be held in a vise or with clamps
- Parallels (solitaire), a solitaire card game which is played with two decks of playing cards
- "Parallels" (song), the fourth single from alternative rock band, In Case of Fire's debut album Align the Planets
- "Parallels" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), an episode from the seventh season of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Parallels (company), a privately held virtualization technology company
- Parallels Desktop for Mac, software providing hardware virtualization for Macintosh computers with Intel processors
- Parallels Server for Mac, a server virtualization product built for the Mac OS X Server platform
- Parallels Workstation, the first commercial software product released by Parallels, Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parallels.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.