Jump to navigation Jump to search
Parallels may refer to:
- Circle of latitude (often called parallels), imaginary east-west circles connecting all locations that share a given latitude
- "Parallels", the third track from the 1977 Yes album Going for the One
- Parallels (2015 film) an American science-fiction adventure film.
- Parallels (album), the sixth album by progressive metal band Fates Warning
- Parallels (band), a Canadian synth-pop trio consisting of Holly Dodson, Nick Dodson and Artem Galperine
- Parallels (engineering), rectangular blocks of metal used when machining requires work to be held in a vise or with clamps
- Parallels (solitaire), a solitaire card game which is played with two decks of playing cards
- "Parallels" (song), the fourth single from alternative rock band, In Case of Fire's debut album Align the Planets
- "Parallels" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), an episode from the seventh season of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Parallels (company), a privately held virtualization technology company
- Parallels Desktop for Mac, software providing hardware virtualization for Macintosh computers with Intel processors
- Parallels Server for Mac, a server virtualization product built for the Mac OS X Server platform
- Parallels Workstation, the first commercial software product released by Parallels, Inc.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parallels.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.