(Redirected from Paran (disambiguation))
Paran (also Pharan or Faran) may refer to:
- Paran, an ancient site at the oasis of the Sinai's Wadi Feiran
- Desert or Wilderness of Paran
- Paran, East Azerbaijan, a village in Iran
- Paran, Isfahan, a city in Iran
- Paran, Mazandaran, a village in Iran
- Paran, Israel, a moshav in Israel
- Paran (band), a former South Korean boyband
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.