Jump to navigation Jump to search
Paras may refer to:
- Parshvanatha, 23rd Tirthankara of Jainism
- Paras Shah, former Crown Prince of Nepal
- Andre Paras, Filipino actor and son of Benjie Paras
- Benjie Paras, Filipino actor and former professional basketball player
- Paras Khadka (born 1987), Nepalese cricketer
- Kobe Paras (born 1997), Filipino basketball player and son of Benjie Paras
- Paras District, one of six districts of the province Cangallo in Peru
- Parás, Nuevo León, a town in Northern Mexico.
- Paras (film), a 1971 Hindi film
- Parachute Regiment (United Kingdom), a unit in the British Army, known as "the Paras"
- Parash Pathar, the name for philosopher's stone in India
- Paras (Pokémon)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.