From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Parasol or parasol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A parasol is a type of umbrella made for protection from the sun.
Parasol may also refer to:
- Parasol, a roof or covering of a structure designed to provide cover from wind, rain, or sun
- Metropol Parasol , an umbrella-like structure in Seville, Spain
- Parasol wing, a wing mounted above and away from an airplane fuselage
- REP Parasol, a French military reconnaissance aircraft of World War I
- Heath Parasol, an American parasol-winged, homebuilt monoplane first flown in 1926
- Parasol, United States Virgin Islands, a settlement
- Ile Parasol (Parasol Island), British Indian Ocean Territory
- Parasol Rocks, near the island of Huevos, Trinidad and Tobago
- Parasol (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- The Parasol, a cartoon series of paintings by Francisco Goya
- Parasol Records, a record label
- Parasol (satellite), a French-built Earth observing research satellite
- Parasol mushroom, a fungus
- Parasol Foundation, a charitable organization
- Batalion Parasol, a unit of the Polish Home Army
- Ruth Parasol (born 1967), founder of PartyGaming, the parent company of online poker site PartyPoker.com
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parasol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.