|Look up Parisian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Parisian may refer to:
- Standard French, based on the dialect of Paris
- Parisian (department store chain), a department store chain bought by Belk, based in Birmingham, Alabama
- Parisian (Bon-Ton), three department stores owned by Bon-Ton
- Parisian stitch, an embroidery stitch
- Pontiac Parisienne, a full-size rear-wheel drive vehicle
- a font designed by Morris Fuller Benton in 1928
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parisian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.