From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parson may refer to:
- Parson, an Anglican parish priest
- Parson's Pleasure, a place for nude bathing in Oxford, and a short story by Roald Dahl
- Parsons table, a modernist straight-edged table
- Parson Russell Terrier, a breed of dog
- Anja Pärson, Swedish skier
- Parson, British Columbia, an unincorporated community
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.