Parvardigar may refer to:
- Parvardigar – a Persian name of God
- Parvardigar Prayer – a prayer composed by Meher Baba
- Parvardigar (Pete Townshend song) – 1972 song by Pete Townshend based on the prayer by Meher Baba
- O' Parvardigar (album) – an 2001 EP by Pete Townshend
- O Parvardigar (film) – a 1976 film by Ginny Katz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parvardigar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.