Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pass out or pass-out in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pass out may refer to:
- Syncope (medicine), the act of losing consciousness
- Passing out (military), completing a course by military and other service personnel
- "Pass Out" (song), by Tinie Tempah
- "Pass Out", a song by Chris Brown from the album Graffiti
- Pass-Out, a drinking board game by Frank Bresee
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pass out.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.